Friday 5 April 2013

PRAIZ TAKING OVER




Afro diva Praiz hosted a listening party for close friends and music industry professionals for her new album titled, ‘Manzili.’ She dished about her new project, “The album is called ‘Manzili’ which roughly translates to state of life or revelations. It’s about the things I have always wanted to talk about and the things I think about. I have been working on it for two years and it’s here now” Atemi who will be launching her album on April 12 also spoke of her admiration for Nigeria artiste praiz, “I will be launching my album and my new image in collaboration with Nigeria artiste Praiz. “ Praiz is John Legend like voice. I am really looking forward to that. I would like to record something with him when he is in but on stage we will do some of my songs and some of his songs and some covers.” The MTN project alumni have already confirmed his appearance at the album launch concert.

No comments: